Description

From the mailbox of Primrose Lamb. From the imagination of Alyssa Holland Short.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dandelion Duck: My Heart is a Broken Pencil.

 Dear Primrose,

School is starting and my summer of art is over. My heart is like a heavy, grey paintbrush. No, it's like a crayon with no color...a watercolor tray with no water. I suppose you get the idea. Do you?


I spent every single day drawing and painting. I made 87 masterpieces. Well lucky for my family all my drawings and paintings are beautiful because I hung ALL of them up all over the whole house. My mom says that it's a temporary installation, but I told her you can't keep true beauty in a box somewhere. 
This was my view all summer. Just a duck and her sketchbook. 

Love, 
Dandelion

PS: My mom got me a pocket sized sketchbook to take to school with me. Cool. 





No comments:

Post a Comment