Description

From the mailbox of Primrose Lamb. From the imagination of Alyssa Holland Short.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Attempted Interview with Lena-Dog


Hello all, Alyssa here. 


Technically, this isn't a letter, but Primrose has graciously invited Lena-Dog and me to post on her blog today. Lena is dictating and I'm typing. Here goes:

Lena-Dog: What's a bloog?

Alyssa: You mean a blog?

Lena-Dog: Oh right. I totally know what that is. Can I eat it?

Alyssa: aksdnlksanlkfaehjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjfkjdalkbfalsndflknaaaaaaaaa....Woah! Woah! Lena, no licking the keyboard!

Lena-Dog:  ...

Alyssa: Lena-Dog?

Lena-Dog: There are SNACKS in the kitchen. My leash is in there too.

Alyssa: Well, let's start blogging first.

Lena-Dog: Jogging? I LOVE TO JOG! Let's go to the park. I'll just meet you there.

Alyssa: What? No one jogs in this house.

Lena-Dog: *SIGH* Don't remind me. Wait, what's that smell? It smells like a sweet ball of claws and cat food. IT SMELLS LIKE RADISH-CAT AND I LOVE HER. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. Be right back.

Alyssa: Lena? 


Lena-Dog:  ...


Alyssa: Lena? 


Alyssa: Okay, I think that's it for our attempt at blogging. Oh, wait, Lena? You had something to add?


Lena-Dog: Lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, OUCH! 


Alyssa: Okay folks, see you next time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment