Description

From the mailbox of Primrose Lamb. From the imagination of Alyssa Holland Short.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Note from Myrtle Mouse

Yo P! So, they said a mouse couldn't hula. Even Mustard said that mice are too small to handle a hula hoop and he IS a mouse. But what do big smelly brothers know? I say that until today mice just hadn't found the RIGHT hula hoop. That is, the custom-made Myrtle-Moop-Mouse-a-Hoop. That bracelet we found outside Dime-Mart worked perfectly. I mean it was soooooo perfect. Especially with the red and silver tape we put on it.

I was on fire. I told Coach Bimble to blast my song and flicker the lights. He had to ask what song - does he even listen EVER? Duh, it's "Mickey." Get it P? Because I'm a mouse. Anyway I hulaed my little mouse tail off and I won. I can't wait to tell Mustard. I won! I won! I won! I won! I WOOOOOOOON!

Your hula hero,
Myrtle
First Place, Annual Hula Competition, Coach Bimble's Fifth Grade Gym Class

PS: Actually Coach B wouldn't play the song and he definitely didn't flicker any lights, but I did hula for 8 minutes and 37 seconds straight. 24 seconds longer than Pemberton and he's a pony. Everybody knows about ponies and hula hoops. Am I right P? Well now they know about mice and hula hoops. Woo.

PPS: Wanna come over this weekend and help Dandelion and me make my first place trophie? Then my mom says we have to make Milly a Mouse-a-Hoop too. Little sisters. Always copying!

PPPS: It would have been way cooler with flickering lights, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment