Description

From the mailbox of Primrose Lamb. From the imagination of Alyssa Holland Short.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dandelion Duck: Breakthrough Artist

Dear Primrose,

If Myrtle can look for clues before she has a mystery, well then I can paint before I have an inspiration. My sketchbook is full and I have moved on to any piece of paper that I can find. Nothing can stop me! I don't even need a beret with glitter on it! I am an artist. Naturally.

Please join me for my first opening at the Duck Family Gallery on this Wednesday afternoon. There will be lemonade and tons and TONS of masterpieces.
The kitchen is Gallery #1. These are my early works. I didn't want to include them, but Mama insisted. She said that they will provide my audience with a little history and context - you know, my artistic struggles and all. This talent wasn't handed to me on a silver spoon, after all. Siiiiigh.
My bedroom is Gallery #2. These are from my Yellow Phase (known to my closest friends and family as my waiting-for-my-big-sister-to-drive-me-to-the-art-store-to-buy-more-paint phase).
The living room is Gallery #3. These are my best works, so bring your camera.

Creatively yours in every color imaginable,
Dandelion







No comments:

Post a Comment