Description

From the mailbox of Primrose Lamb. From the imagination of Alyssa Holland Short.

Friday, July 13, 2012

"M" is for Mystery. "S" is for Solved.

Dear Primrose,

The clues were everywhere and now I have my mystery! I, Detective M. S. Mouse ("M" is for Mystery, "S" is for Solved), am in the process of unraveling "The Case of the Cookie with One Bite Missing." Who took that bite only 36 minutes and 22 seconds before dinner? Was it...MUSTARD? Probably, but I need hard evidence before I can make my collar (that's police talk for catching him red-handed and TELLING!). 
I have notes and drawings of the scene. Now I will wait until the culprit returns to finish what he started. Gotta go! I hear footsteps and they sound hungry for cookies. It could be the perp (that's police talk for big brother).

Over and out,
Detective M. S. Mouse 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment