Description

From the mailbox of Primrose Lamb. From the imagination of Alyssa Holland Short.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Myrtle Mouse Finds Her Calling

Primrose, 

The mean streets are calling to me. I'm not yet sure of the crime, but I'm quite certain that my brother Mustard is the culprit. The clues are everywhere and I've been recording them. 

Little does my careless brother know that he has left me a blazing hot trail of muddy footprints, crumbs, and something pretty gross that I have not yet identified in my crime lab.

Stealthily yours,
Myrtle Mouse, Neighborhood Private Detective (for hire now!) 

PS: Could you bring your chemistry set over later? My crime lab is horrifyingly underfunded and understaffed. How can a mouse accomplish anything in this sorry excuse for a town?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment